MDC Hunter Classic
MDC Hunter Classic™ has all the features of the top of the line MDC Sport Classic™ with a traditional stirrup leather opening. The MDC Hunter Classic™ features our ultra-low profile tread and is practically invisible in the show ring, allowing all the benefits of our advanced tread with the classic lines of traditional stirrups. The MDC Hunter Classic™ is an extremely versatile stirrup as it is suitable for all traditional riding disciplines: Hunters, Jumpers, Equitation, Dressage and Polo.
Lighter than our standard models, but still having enough weight to allow your stirrups to hang true without the “fly away” effect of overly light stirrups. Compared to the competition, the MDC Hunter Classic™ is more versatile, better priced and is stronger than plastic.
•Traditional sides provide the appropriate look for all traditional riding disciplines
- •Ultra-low profile, high traction wide aluminum tread with 45º easy retrieval trailing edge
- •Traditional stirrup leather opening
- •Optional traditional width aluminum tread available
- •Lighter weight
- •Available in 3 sizes (4.5, 4.75 & 5 inches)
- •Ideal for Jumping, Dressage, Eventing, Polo, Endurance and Trail Riding